Please Visit!





Please help to support Purdy-Joan Art @ Home.
Your support will mean alot to us! Thanks!!

My cute pet

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gummy Bears!

XX Oh I did not get to touch the computer. So no post from me. But don't fret. I am back now :) Yes. Back. But I'll be gone for quite some time this weekend. Anyway, I am now sort of craving for.. Yes. You guessed it. Gummy Bears!



Wonderful isn't it? Look at the colours. So colourful. Ok. So what exactly happened that I came to crave for Gummy Bears?


Ok. So here is what happened.

One of my aunt went to Munich, Germany for holiday. (I think) For 10 days! Wow. How I wish I could go along too. Anyway, she came back with goodies for us (her niece and nephew). Got us some chocolates,



and this packet of Gummy Bears. It was in the refrigerator for just one day. Then, last night, my brother decided to open it. Take a peek inside the packet..




Then, pour the contents out.


You'll have this.


The only thing I said to my brother at the beginning was,
this whole packet is just going to disappear in a few minutes time.

So how true was that?


Line the Gummy Bears up.



Then the fun starts. One by one you pick them up and place them in your mouth. (well don't worry they, the Gummy Bears won't scream) Munch them slowly. Unlike my brother who munch them TOO fast and then grabs a handful and repeat the procedure. One by one the Gummy Bears disappears in our mouths.

Until the end, I've got to stop and told my brother,
Hey. I've got to offer Ernest some as well. Stop eating!

So yeah. Stopped. Yea. My brother stopped eating. But he kept giving me a funny look on his face. My cousin, Ernest took some. But not as much as my brother and I! In the end, we finished the whole packet in just a couple of minutes time. Before our dinner.

We were laughing and laughing because I told my brother,
once you open the packet, it's all going to finish tonight.

And I kept repeating that same line for a few times as my brother tries to grab some Gummy Bears for himself. (note that I was the one HOLDING the packet at that time)

It's like that saying I also told my brother,
Once the packet is open, you will not stop eating.

Think Pringles. Once you pop, you can't stop. :D

So yeah. That's basically what had happened and I still crave for Gummy Bears.



Gummy Bears anyone??

No comments: